Crucifixion and Resurrection
Points to ponder...
Does God Exist?
- Which book contains God's words: The Bible, The Koran, The Hindu Sacred
Writings or some other source?
- Why has the seventh-day Sabbath of the Ten Commandments been replaced by
- Why are we told that Jesus was crucified on Good Friday when in fact He
was crucified on a Wednesday?
- Why are we told that Jesus rose on Easter Sunday when He actually rose
on the seventh-day Sabbath?
- Why do so many Christians, clergy and non-clergy alike, who cannot even
locate the crucifixion year, so quickly and easily accept the idea of a Friday
crucifixion-Sunday resurrection and reject the truth of the Wednesday crucifixion
seventh-day Sabbath resurrection?
- Heavenly Designs in Earthly Patterns was built on a painstaking,
detailed study of the scriptural, historical and calendrical records. In
all, it required 52 years/50,000 hours of work. Because of this careful in-depth
study, Heavenly Designs in Earthly Patterns stands alone, for it is
the only book that reveals the heretofore hidden Bible calendar code, a code
which not only verifies God's existence with tangible evidence, but also
reveals the Lord's use of this code in the following significant happenings.
- Are you aware that the Lord's calendar code reveals His involvement in
the great Alaska earthquake of 1964?
- Did you know that the Lord was involved in the powerful Galveston hurricane
of 1900, and also involved in the mighty hurricane Camille of August 1969?
- Did you know that He was involved in several violent tornadoes that ravaged
Alabama in 1932?
- Are you aware that He was involved in Christopher Columbus' discovery of
the Western Hemisphere?
- Did you know that He was involved in the American Revolutionary War, the
War of 1812, World Wars I and II and other significant wars in history?
- Did you know that He has been and is involved in man's exploration of space?
Heavenly Designs in Earthly Patterns makes clear to the reader that significant
world events do not happen by chance, but by God's involvement in them.
e-mail author Donald Morse at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Home Page |
About the Author |